We here at Autowaterkit.com are not plumbers or veterinarians! We are just folks like you who love our birds. The simple tips and techniques shown here are things we've learned along the way. Please consult a qualified plumber or vet if you have any questions.
A Word of Warning! No automatic watering system is fool proof. You should periodically "spot check" the system to ensure clean water is present. Obstruction from debris or vacuum caused by a plugged lid vent can restrict or interrupt the flow of water to cups or nipples. You should also periodically clean and disinfect to eliminated algae that may build up in the reservoir.
* The content of Autowaterkit.com is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Your use of any information or materials on Autowaterkit.com is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* Autowaterkit.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time Autowaterkit.com may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Please note we are not associated with Companies mentioned on the site and that we acknowledge that products, company names and logos mentioned on this site are trademarks of their respected owners.
Autowaterkit is a registered trademark of Unionhill Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved 2012-2016