For shipping purposes, the pipe assembly comes in two pieces. This video will show you how to glue them together so the drinkers aren't crooked!
This auto-filling system comes with all the parts needed to keep the reservoir full at all times! It ships with the supply hose and hardware to tap into an existing garden faucet up to 40 feet away! You specify the reservoir outlet configuration and what type of water thief you'de like.
- Brass adapter to tap into water source
- Brass needle valve to control water to the reservoir
- 50 feet of ¼ inch poly supply hose
- Brass reservoir float
- 5 gallon, heavy duty plastic reservoir
- Vented lid with easy fill cap.
- Brass hose connection
- Heavy duty 4’ flex hose with brass couplers
- New rigid schedule 40 pvc pipe assembly with 2 drinker combos (2 cups and 2 nipples). swivel joint, and drain valve.
You'll Need to Know the Size of Your Home Water Pipe- Click Here if You Don't
How to Build the Pipe Assembly
How to Build the Water Thief
Water Thief is a term used to describe a piece of equipment used to "steal" water from one application to use for another. The benefit of using this approach to fill an automatic poultry water system is that it leaves your garden hose free for other stuff. For more info please visit us at www.autowaterkit.com